Friday, January 05, 2007

Changes


Making changes, little ones, here and there. Signed up for the Big Picture Scrapbooking, Library of Memories class, and am really intent on staying caught up, and completing the tasks. So, our first one was to personalize our clipboard that we received in our Welcome Packet. Check, that baby is done, and surprise, surprise, I like it! Next task, well, that'll be a little tougher. Need to organize my photos. Not sure about just exactly how I want to go about that, but I guess the best thing is just to dive in and see what happens. I usually resit change, but this one I'm trying really hard to embrace for a couple of reasons. One, is I've paid out some cash for this class, and I want to get my $ worth, and two, and this is the bigger one, I want to get back to the place where scrapping was fun, enjoyable and creative for me. I've lost that and I want it back. I want to let go of the guilt, to make pages that I love, and that describe how I feel for the important people in my life, and I want to have fun! So, working on accepting change. Maybe I've made a resolution after all.

No comments: