Monday, January 05, 2009

My Space

Working on Day 3. Doin' good! Yeah, I know it's stupid to be proud that I've done something three days in a row, but for me, it's a BIG thing. I have trouble staying committed to things. I'm not afraid of commitment, I just suck at it. Maybe its the whole staying focused thing, or maybe I'm just lazy, but I really think it has more to do with not believing in myself enough. At least that's my guess.

Anyway........... This is my space, it brings me joy each time I look at it. My little vignettes, the pic of E and her friend, a scrapbook page she made! My dolls from the ill-fated Chocolate Crop, my jars, that make me remember great times with two really special people. And, let's not forget the stuff, lots of stuff, this could be part of the reason Pete put me on a spending freeze, but hey, this stuff is already here, and it brings me JOY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: